Thursday, September 13, 2012

Blog Review Assignment

I decided to review the blog "[Tech Blog] Microsoft in the Hardware Biz" by Shane Kempton. 
This blog helped me realize many simple things to quickly raise the "wow" factor on my blog. Due to this blog being completely simple and more like an online article, I don't necessarily think it has a "wow" factor.  There are a few things, however, that make me more interested in reading it. 

To begin, it has line breaks in the text to start new paragraphs and to keep the reader's mind from overheating. Also, it keeps the text alive by adding pictures and links to go to different sites that explain the material. This is extremely useful in order to better explain the topic of your text especially if you, as the blogger, are having trouble explaining your point. 


No comments:

Post a Comment